You may think that superannuation is just 9% of your salary that you can’t have access to. Superannuation is much more than that, it is a long term savings plan designed to help you save for retirement.
It’s not just about contributing more, it’s also about making the most of what you’ve already saved.
• Consolidate your super – 1 fund is better than 3
• Make your own contributions
• Make use of the Government co-contribution
• Salary Sacrifice
• Understand your investment strategy
Speak with one of our financial advisers today about how we can help you make the most of your superannuation.
Market conditions can wipe out the gains of years worth of growth and capital investment in almost an instant.
We recognise this and prefer superannuation with a protected growth guarantee. This kind of superannuation protects your balance over time. If the market drops, then you don’t lose the gains that you’ve made in previous years.
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) are the fatest growing sector of the superannuation industry.
Also known as DIY funds they offer a level of control and flexibility that can be tailored specifically to your requirements, that cannot be matched by the retail superannuation funds.
• Setting up new self managed super funds
• Fund administration and compliance
• Investment advice
One of the advantages of self managed super funds (SMSFs) is that you can invest directly in residential property through your super. Owning a residential investment property within your SMSF can be significantly more tax effective than investing in a property in your personal name.
• Tax advantages of investing through your SMSF.
• Gearing into property through your SMSF.
• Borrowing to invest in property can help your SMSF maintain an appropriate level of diversification within your fund.
• Arranging preparation of annual accounts and tax returns.